With a view to a business-friendly environment, the CCIG is represented in numerous extra-parliamentary or tripartite commissions and working groups. It works long-term on various large-scale projects.
- Praille-Acacias-Vernets : 3 neighborhoods to be developped
- Projet d’agglomération franco-valdo-genevois : Geneva and the neighbouring France and Canton de Vaud as a unified area
- Révision du plan directeur cantonal : amending the current cantonal guidelines for the development of the city of Geneva
- Mon-Idée Communaux d'Ambilly (MICA) : a neighborhood that could be developed
- Taxe professionnelle communale : a tax on enterprises that shoud be abolished
- Zone industrielle de Colovrex : developing Colovrex as an industrial park
- Initiative municipale « 200 rues piétonnes » : this initiative proposed to close 200 roads from traffic
- GVAcube : planning the future of the city.
- Traversée du lac : a bridge or a tunnel to cross lake Geneva.
For more information on these projets, please visit our French site